Lego-based Therapy is a structured programme for teaching social skills to children with Autism in a very motivating way
STARS Lego-based Therapy Training aims to teach:
- What Lego-based Therapy is
- How to implement Lego-based Therapy
- How to differentiate Lego-based Therapy
- How to apply the principles of Lego-based Therapy to other actvites
- How to create your own Lego-based Therapy kits
To book this session for your setting please fill in the booking form and return to us.
Delegates: up to 21 people
Duration: 1½ hours, usually delivered as a twilight or on a training day.
Email the completed form to the STARS team:
FOR INDIVIDUALS AT CENTRE BASE
All our training from September 2018 onwards is booked via Leeds for Learning. Please can you book for your setting using this? If your setting has not used Leeds for Learning, you need to register via that website.
Any problems, there is a contact email address on that website to help you.